TPHS MD Steve Jones has a wealth of experience at representing clients and presenting evidence at Public Inquiries including QC led, Informal Hearings, Local Plan / EiP and at the High Court.
Barrie Sheppard also has experience at Hearings and Local Plan representations.
Some of the types of projects that Steve and Barrie have been involved with and represented clients successfully at are:-
- Worlds End Estate – provision of self storage under the tower blocks
- Energy from Waste representing Bexley Council at Belvedere – securing additional highway improvement works as part of the Evidence
- Significant remediation and clearance Inquiry at Badnell’s Pit in Maidenhead – representing the client on a full scale 250,000 cubic metres of spoil being removed and taken away, via a secured temporary haul route onto A4.
- High Court case representing Salmon Developments – defending the design and construction of a new junction and road access into a cargo warehouse development in Stanmore, where the appellant argued that the roadway was materially blighting development of his land. The case was dismissed following Steve’s and other witness evidence.
- Evidence given on behalf of a client developing a hotel at Heathrow – The car parking proposed was limited. SJ successfully argued to the Inspector the provision of a small drop off and collection facility with free shuttle buses running to the airport and valet parking in a small basement car park off the A30.
- EiP representations to the Swale Local Plan supporting development of the Sittingbourne Research Park.
- Evidence on behalf of a housing developer arguing an increased quantum of residential development in Canterbury.
- Section 247 Stopping up Inquiry on behalf of St Modwen Developments as part of Hatfield Town Centre redevelopment.